Tuesday, April 17, 2018

How to's on my You Tube Channel

Well I've been pondering this idea for a while.  There is a lot that goes into Dollmaking and I thought I could do some mini tutorials.  So I started a list.  Yikes, I had no idea how many things I could talk about. 

  • stuffing the head
  • sculpting the nose
  • mouth
  • inserting the eyes
  • adding eyelids
  • stuffing the fingers
  • adding the thumb
  • the tools I use
Whew!!  The list is huge.  Yesterday I posted my first little clip on using the Stuffing Fork.  Hope you have a look at my You Tube channel and then come back for more.

6 comments:

susi said...

Dear Ute, thank You so much for this very interesting tutorial. I am looking forward to the next one.
I love Your unique trolls and try to make one by myself. But I have to learn so much.
Best wishes
Susi

Baja Betty said...

Thanks Ute. Guess You Tube will have to do as I doubt I'll ever get to take an in person Class with you. sigh Hugs Betty B.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Thank You. I'm off to check it out and subscribe.
xx, Carol

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, I had to come back and tell you how I never knew that technique. Thanks again.
xx, Carol

UteV said...

Never, say never Betty.

Darcy Berg said...

I love your tut's on youtube! Thank you for doing them. I can't wait for more! Darcy Berg