Friday, March 30, 2018

Jake Doll finished

I'm very happy with the out come of the second edition of Jake the Old Man Troll.  It was actually a good experience for me to do this.  It made me realize how far I've come and how far I can still go.  Since it's Easter weekend it felt fitting that he has a bunny and a basket. 

This is subject to change or not!

I have a couple more older patterns that will need revising and I will try to get to them soon.  Before summer is in full swing and I'm doing other things.  Thanks for your continued support!

4 comments:

Eliane said...

superbe Jake !
Eliane

Sheila Asdal said...

Ute,
Jake the Troll is fabulous! I love the details you put into each and every troll, giving them such personality. It is gratifying when we see our own progress, be it embroidery, painting or soft sculpture figures.
I am so glad that you continue to create your trolls, they always make me smile. :)

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Love this guy!!

Technical NJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.