Friday, January 05, 2018

Five days into the New Year

Well here we are...........five days into the New Year!  I caught a flu bug at the end of the year and today am finally starting to feel like myself again.  Well, still doing a little hacking but mostly feel better.  

I have listed another pattern at my etsy shop. 


I have numerous request to bring back some of my patterns.  I listed a bunch before Christmas and may have one or two more to list.  

It's kind of fun to look back and see where I've been and how far I have come.  Plus I also wanted to "thank you" all for your support and continued support.  Because I could not have done it without you.  

I have lots of UFO's to finish, but also have some new ideas rolling around in my head.  I'll keep you posted.  Happy 2018!!

No comments: