Tuesday, March 09, 2021

New Adventures

 I'm still here! Middle of January we headed to AZ for our winter retreat.  Our belonging had been in storage for 6 months.  Lot's of work to get everything un-packed.  I'm still looking for things.  Can't remember if I got rid of them or if I stuck them in with something else. 

A few weeks ago I signed up for an on-line class called "Sketch-booking with Lewis Rossignol".  I've been learning lots and it has gotten me back in the groove of being creative.  Here are a couple of pics of what I have been up to.



I have also finally finished the binding on my quilt I started in Omaha.

We're enjoying our new home and all it has to offer.  Especially all the wild life.  So far we've seen many Javellina's, Bobcat, Desert Deer, Black tailed Jack Rabbit and a couple Coyotes.




No comments: