Wednesday, October 14, 2020

 


I'm still here!  Lots has happened over the summer.  We sold our home, drove across the country.  Trying to get settled in our new home.  Which is smaller and more efficient.  Trying to find my mojo has not been easy, but I'm trying. Today I'm sitting in the studio with my window open.  My boy Rex is on his pillow and my kitty O'Malley is enjoying the few out front.  It's a nice day here!

I've been working on a few projects.  Made a bunch of masks, so we can all stay safe.  Painted a couple of galvanized buckets and now I'm painting a sugar skull pumpkin.  Life is good!  Please stay safe! 💕

 


4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I moved across country too in June. I'm just starting to feel like sewing again. Love your skull pumpkin.
xx, Carol

Hardin County Keepsakes said...

I have your blog on my blog list.I have followed you from Neb. to Cal.You say you traveled across country where are you now? i am in Iowa.Good to see your post. Judy Jaques

UteV said...

Hi Judy @Hardin County Keepsakes, I'm back in Nebraska. Off to Tucson in January, don't like the cold any more. I'm so glad you're keeping track of me. :)

UteV said...

Hi Carol, I moved from California to Nebraska. In January I'm off to Tucson, AZ. I'll be there during winter and spring. Then back to NE for the summer and fall. Hope you're well.