Tuesday, April 07, 2020


I'm still here!  As you can see me focus is changing a bit.  I'm still making Trolls, but not as much as I used to.  In November my beloved Lab of 13 years left us.  That left a huge empty space in my heart.  

We recently, got a new fur Baby.  Rex is keeping us very busy, which is good.  The world is in a crazy place right now.  I'm trying to stay busy and not dwell on the fact that I can't come and go as I please.

I will try to post more often and keep you posted of my on-goings.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I watch what you are up to on FB, but rarely comment on FB. You collage work interests me, though I have no talent for it. Keep sharing pics of your new pooch. He is just do beautiful and I'd rather have him in my news feed than politics and face masks which remind me that this world is in trouble.
xx, Carol

Anonymous said...

Glad you are faring well.Keep posting I love seeing your wonderful works. Carol Messick