Monday, March 12, 2018

Revising Jake Pattern

Well yesterday I decided that before I can offer Jake, he will need some updates.  Partly because I designed him in the year 2000.  Eighteen years have gone by and unfortunately I drew in the diagrams and did not scan them.  So in order for me to make this pattern available in Digital format I will need to re-draw and scan in the diagrams.  

Not sure how I really feel about doing this.  I'm worried that since this was one of my first patterns it will turn into a total redo?!?  I will try real hard not to let that happen.  So here it goes.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Good luck. I'm glad you are reviving your patterns. They are really prominent in doll making history and should be available to the next generation of doll makers. They inspired me years ago to explore doll making.

Eliane said...

Il est très réussi, vraiment beau!
Bonne fin de journée
Eliane

Sheila Asdal said...

Good luck & lots of patience! Re-inventing the wheel can be hard!
Cheering for you,
Sheila