Thursday, April 27, 2017

Finally some shoes



Funny how life goes on and not every day is a creative venture.  Today I finally started on the shoes.  I'm real happy with how they add to the over all look of my latest Troll.  It helps if you have a good book to listen to.  I just finished listening to Anansi Boys.  Getting lost in creating and the story.  Hopefully it won't be long now that she'll be done.

Oh' almost forgot.  The shoes are made from a t-shirt scrap.  Then painted with Sobo glue, which dries clear and gives the shoe a little stiffness.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Thanks for these pictures. I have a far better idea of how you create your accessories and clothes.
xx, Carol

Unknown said...

Thank you for the tutorial, I am going to try it. I like using sobo glue for lots of things because of the way it dries and shines.

Unknown said...

Did you paint the fabric green or did it come that way? Love the color and the shape of the troll so far!