Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Make a Troll

Well, it's time for a new Troll.  This time I'm stepping out of my comfort zone.  Started with a sketch..........
Lot's of ideas running thru my head. The plan right now is that I will start with the body.  I've never really tried my hand at wrapping a wire skeleton, so here it goes.

Not sure I like it?!?  But I will keep moving forward.  I will make some hands the traditional way.  Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your little troll buddy. Looking at your website, we are clearly kindred spirits. Check out Sylvia's world 123 on Facebook like you, I've been trying new things. Always experimenting, often going too farand having to toss a head, or Throw an arm or orphaned body in my "arms" or "bodies. I have several of these. "maybe later" bins. I call them "maybe laters," My son-in-law calls them "future garbage!"