Monday, March 14, 2016

Took a little break from needle sculpting today


Been messing around with these Quirky Birds for the past week.  Ok, so I should first tell you that I have been taking an on-line course called Life Books 2016 .  It started in January and each week you get a new lesson.

It's been a great experience and it has made me try some new things and really and I mean really step out of my comfort zone.  And every ones in a while a project just latches on like this one has.

These are postcard size and I have sent several of them out as little mail surprises.  I'm having fun creating this little critters and it's a fun project I can squeeze in here and there.


Maybe tomorrow........back to Caterpillar business.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

these are fun!! Quirkey and Whacky. Does not surprise me that you have a knack for this art form too!