Wednesday, September 24, 2014

No excuses

Well it has been a while since I have posted anything.  Summer time tends to keep folks busier, I guess???  I'm having a bit of a dry spell here, and I mean this literally both inside and outside.  I am trying to get back in the groove of things. I did manage to sew up "six" Troll bodies that I'm making for the 2015 ODACA Centerpiece Dolls/Trolls.

Some of us work well under pressure, but I don't really want to go there. LOL

Today I will attempt to do a little on my Troll Rider.  I will try to keep you posted on how that goes.

1 comment:

Xabi said...

hola
seguro que quedan preciosos ,yo he hecho uno pasa a verlo si quieres
http://eltrasterodetxatxa.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/un-troll.html
he quedado tan satisfecha que le estoy haciendo la pareja
besos