Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Never to old to play..........



Never to old to play with dolls...................How fun is that?!?  Today I made a hat using a T-shirt.  And the more I look at it the more it looks like the top of an acorn.  May have to play more with that idea.  And you'll never EVER guess what the hair is from. 

Not too much longer and she'll be done.  This is the fun part...........finding those special pieces of jewelry and trinkets to finish her off.

Still haven't thought of a name, but that will come. 

5 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Your dolls are always lovely and yes never too old to play with dolls.

Fran said...

Yeah it's never too late to play with dolls. I'll play with dolls until the day I leave this world. I'll take them with me.
Love all your dolls.
Hugs
Fran

Erika said...

Hallo Ute, eine Beauty hast Du da gemacht. Ich bin neugierig, woraus sind die Haare gemacht? Liebe Grüße von Erika

UteV said...

Erika, die Haare sind von einem kissen. :)

Fran said...

She's adorable. I love your dolls.
Hugs
Fran