Tuesday, November 13, 2012

recycle, recycle

I have been wanted to do something with my collection of sweaters forever.  Finally I found a pattern to make these fingers gloves on my serger.

Made two rights, so I had to make two lefts.............oh' my.  The saying "practice makes perfect" .........yeah I need that.  Things are never as easy as they seem, but that has never stopped me.

So the not so nice pair is mine and this pair I'm sending to my daughter.  But I have a feeling a whole different kind of madness has started here. LOL

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those would be great to use on a photo shoot. Do you have a pattern you follow or did you make these on your own?

UteV said...

Stephanie, here is the link for the pattern. http://www.etsy.com/listing/102053017/sweater-coat-by-katwise-tutorial