Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Creative spirits have left

In the last two weeks I have made 10 heads!!  A couple ended up in the trash, all the others are in a basket.  None of them spoke to me.  Then I started a Christmas present for my Grandson, can't say what it is just in case, but that too was not flawless.  I've also been working on a pumpkin and I can't say that I love it.

What to do?!?  I want to start on my new Troll, but someone or something is holding me back at the moment.

Last Sunday at the swap meet I found this awesome acorn, got very excited............maybe the direction has changed and this is where I'm supposed start first?!?  A smallish, fat little Troll, who found this magnificent treasure and he/she wants all to him self, not to share with anyone.

2 comments:

Yael said...

They will come back Ute - they have already knocked on your door!! Let them in! :-)

Liz in Kansas said...

Yup, I can see the spirits standing on your doorstep! I like the idea of the selfish troll and can't wait to see what you come up with!