Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The months are zooming

Just a quick note! I can't believe it's December already?!? Where did the last three month go to? Yeap, I've been here for three months. For sure I would have thought that we had a house by now, but that is not so. So we'll extend our lease for another three months with our fingers and toes crossed in hopes that we soon go into Escrow!

Peter the Pack Rat is still laying in pieces, nothing has struck me exciting to finish him. I want to, but...........all in good time.

Last weekend while Hanna was here we went to Santa Barbara with our new friends Anna & Eric and their dog Chico. Chico and Charlie and a great time on the beach. Charlie needs to learn that he can't drink the water, cause as soon as we got in the car he got sick. He's better now!

Charlie is very fascinated with gopher holes. And yes, he's got the longest tongue ever!! A great time was had by all.

1 comment:

Bearly Sane said...

Where did the whole year go? I've only just gotten over last Christmas!
It's not always easy to be self motivated. I find I have big bouts of working my butt off and then I am too exhausted to think!
Love the photos of Charlie...long tongue you say...looks like a bloody big spoon! LOL!!
Warmest hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane