Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nothing New

It's hard to believe that June is over! The month was crazy busy.........with all sorts of things. None of which included making a new Troll. I did however release the "Little Folk" as a pattern and it has been selling like hot cakes. I like that!!!

I can't wait to see pictures of them show up here and there and every where!

Last weekend was spent again house hunting in the Santa Clarita, CA area. And I'm sad to say, we thought we had found something and then not. The market is crazy in California and I have never seen so many houses go way above the asking price.

This time we did manage to go to the Ocean.............we went to Ventura Beach twice and even managed to squeeze in going to a Swap meet and that 105 degree weather rocks!!!!!! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Can you imagine what the housing market was like before the economic decline? Crazy! Keep looking, you'll find something.

I think that the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena is on the first Sunday of the month. If you can you should check it out. Fantastic stuff and fun people watching. :-)