Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Experimental Fun

It's a good feeling............today I played. No distractions, no pre-conceived ideas, just an idea and a sketch. Well if things were as easy as a sketch. It took a little doing and I'm happy with the outcome. The end result will that this will be a hat for AFIC. I used a T-shirt that I stretched over a basic shape, then built my figure. Lastly, I painted the whole thing with Paverpol. Now it's wait for the figure to harden. Then I'll figure out my next step.


4 comments:

The Whimsical Goblin said...

Thats too neat... what a great idea!

Anne Onni Mouse said...

That's great! I love it! Especially the nose. Do you have a tutorial on your blog somewhere? I would love to learn your method.

Liz in Kansas said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see it finished - and on a model!

Silke Janas-Schloesser said...

Ute ! That is a fabulous idea !!!! You´re so creative !!! Phenomenal !