Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ahem........Tooting my own horn


OK, gotta toot my horn here! I just can't stand secrets! Anyways, today I got notice from the ODACA informing me that I have made it through "phase #2". Oh' my garsh I could not believe my ears, when my daughter said that something had come from ODACA.

I'm totally, I'm mean totally thrilled. So you can see why I HAD to toot the ol' horn. Wooo-Hoo!!

On, another note, I've been working on the sencond "Little Folk" troll. I'm proposing to teach this at next years AFIC. To top things off my brother called this evening with word that he got engaged. What a day!!!! Life is Good!

7 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Whoo-hoo! That's excellent news Ute! And it couldn't come to a nicer person too. How many phases do they make you go through?

I like the newest troll ... just full of character.

Susan said...

WOO HOO!!! Way to go!

Shortie doesn't have a shirt yet... I'll send him when he does...

Ute said...

Tami,there are three phases. One more to go, keep your fingers crossed.
hugs,
Ute

whimsymoon said...

Yahoo!!! I'm so thrilled for you Ute!
You get the week's big, "You go girl!"
Hugs!!!
Angela

Susan said...

But this means you are going to Vegas, right?

Grangry said...

Well done and well deserved! Love that new troll.

Bonnie Jones said...

Hi Ute, I see you are going to ODACA Day 2008.....you will do great with your wonderful work. Good luck. I will not be there but am sending two pieces for auction.
Bonnie Jones