Tuesday, August 03, 2021

Latest projects

 Well, I'm working on several things.  I went thru my stash before leaving Arizona and brought with me a bunch of blue fabric.  I want to make an all blue quilt.  Found a book called Tula Pink's City Sampler 100 Modern quilt Blocks.  Not sure what I was thinking. LOL. So far I've made 25 block.  They measure 6.5".  It's gonna take a lot of blocks.


Had to take a little break from making quilt blocks.  So I started a pattern by Ann Wood , called Dastardley Owl.  Went out and thrifted some fabrics and had at it.




I'm having fun with this pattern.  Made a few adjustments.  Added a belly gusset and more fabric around the face.  Last thing to do are the feet.  I will post another pic, when he's all finished.



1 comment:

Patty P. said...

Looking 👀 Good Ute, Always Love Seeing what Your Up to… I have been ordering from You for many years now. Back before I was married and I am still buying Your Patterns… I can Honestly say Your Patterns have Definitely stood the test of Time, and Been a source of comfort and Enjoyment many Times over… Thank You So Much For Sharing alittle of Your Magic with Us, ✨
All these Years, Stay Safe and have a Great Day… 🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻
Keep Your Magic Coming… ✨♥️✨
P. Pietrantoni ♥️