Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Life continues on

 We've been back in Nebraska for about 6 weeks!  It was nice not to have set up anything.  I started with an on-line lesson with Henrick Drescher, hosted by Carla Sonheim.  The class was amazing and very freeing and I will use some of the techniques I learned in the future.  I posted many pics on both my Instagram and FB page. 




This was one of those classes, that keeps you inspired for a long time.  I need to figure out how to make some prints from some of my spreads.  I currently have three books in the works.

This week I started a quilt project.  Before we left Tucson I pulled a bunch of blue material together.  I'm using that to make a quilt.  The squares are 6.5" X 6.5" and I'm using Tula Pinks book called 100 Modern Quilt blocks.  My plan is to make each one.  

I'm not making any promises.  So we shall see.  Picture  below:
Ok, that's it for today.  Hope everyone is well!



No comments: