Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Painted Garden Pole

So I took a little break from the quilt blocks!  Been seeing these cool garden poles on Pinterest.  So for those of you who know me.  I will at least any once, maybe twice.  

Went out and purchased a 6" X 6" X 8' post. Primed it and sketched on the design.  Not realizing how big of a project this actually was.  But no matter, when I start something I most always finish it.  Worked on it every day for the last 1 1/2 weeks.  Loving how it came together and how fun it looks. 

Today I applied my first coat of sealer.  I imagine that will take a couple of days.  I want to do two coats and will need to make sure each coat is good and dry. Pics below show the process.  After I get it in the ground I will post another pic. ;P












No comments: