Saturday, December 05, 2020

Playing with paper clay

I've been playing with Paper clay the past month.  Loving the feel on getting my hands dirty.  May it be dirt or clay!  I'm taking an on-line class with Kathy Lewis.

It's been a great adventure and I'm learning new things.  Plus not to mention how addictive it is.  I started the lesson with faces.  Which was way cool!


Next I started working on some birds.  I'm having fun now.  Made five of them.  Love all of them.  Mind you they are very time consuming, because you're building them from scratch.  I love the out come of each and every one of them.

I now have to decide what I want to create next.  I still have some Paper clay left and don't want it to dry up.  So stay tuned!



1 comment:

Eliane said...

Superbe!
Heureuse de voir le résultat de votre talent
Belle soirée
Eliane