Monday, February 20, 2017

My trip to San Cristobal, Mexico

I had the most amazing time in San Cristobal, Mexico.  I'm still basking in the memories of everything!  This was a trip, so amazing, colorful and eye opening fun.  Amazed at how little English was spoken and how we all managed.

Well, it helped that some of the ladies knew Spanish and I did a lot of pointing and shaking my head because i did not understand, but all worked out in the end.  Colleen, did an amazing job organizing this event and our guide Cesar was very knowledgable and patient.  Which could not have been an easy task with 20 woman.

I came home with a new meaning for life, new friendships, textile and so much more.  My heart is full!










To see more pics go to my FB page, there I have made and Album entitled "San Cristobal, Mexico".

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I was following your posts on FB, though I seldom comment there. You took a lot of great pics and I can't even imagine all that you saw. I'll be interested to see how the trip inspired your future work.