Sunday, January 11, 2015

Under the Big Tent is the theme

Under the Big Top is the theme for ODACA this year.  I'm not sure that Trolls can be Clowns, but I'm going to give it a shot.  I will be making the centerpiece Dolls for this wonderful event.

ODACA Day will be held July 15th at the Kansas City Marriott this year.  I'm very thrilled to be part of this celebration.  And since I  have a number of Trolls to make I figured I had better get started.  So I'll give you a sneak peek at my prototype.


I'm totally enjoying the process of stepping out of my comfort zone.

3 comments:

Hardin County Keepsakes said...

Love it. Big orange hair would be a hoot. And big shoes.

Liz in Kansas said...

Of course trolls can be clowns! You've got a picture of one right there. He's looking great. I love that face!

Unknown said...

I think Trolls might actually make very good clowns :0
That face! Just magical