Thursday, March 10, 2011

Well, today I took your advise, dug out some white/grey Karakul (Sheep) hair and made a wig for my troll. This is a very time consuming process, but well worth the effort. And I have to say that I do like her much, much better with this hair than the other darker color. So now I need to let her sit, so that the wig can dry to the shape of her head.

When it's completely dry I will permanently glue it to the head. Chores need to be done, so I'm off this here machine.


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Hanni said...

She looks so lovely Ute. I really like her face and now that you gave her some hair she really looks like a tiered elderly lady. Looking forward when she is all done.

Stephanie said...

The grey hair does look better on her.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Yep the grey hair suits her better.

Liz in Kansas said...

I agree. She was made to have gray hair. Love that braid, too. Her personality is starting to emerge. Cool!

Lotus said...

Yay!
Thank you for considering the gray braid Ute! I think it fits perfect!
Lotus

Baja Betty said...

What a great face and love the white/gray hair. She looks like an Ancient One or a Great Grandma type.

Duendes said...

hello,
this is wonderful with her ​​hair are perfect.
big hugs

Gesche said...

Hallo Ute,

wow, jetzt gefällt sie mir super-gut!

Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland
Gesche

Yael said...

Wow, I liked her before, but now I like her even more!!!

søren said...

this is amazing! she's a completely different troll from the day before - this hair looks perfect for her... she's my vision of a healer-wise-woman.