Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Molly and her Chair

 One thing on my to-do list was to finish this here Troll.  She was being most difficult from beginning to end. Today was no exception.  This morning I finished her chair.  I did have great fun making her chair.  I wanted it to crackle but that didn't work out.

The afternoon was spent putting the finishing touches on Molly.  She has really taken a liking to the forest creatures.  I'll have to find me some mushrooms and other little trinkets for her next photo shoot.

 For today is as done as she going to be, unless of course I find something very special to give to her.

9 comments:

Hanni said...

She turned out really lovely, I like her chair also.

Liz in Kansas said...

She's great! I'm so glad you went with the braided gray hair. And the pet rat! You did good.

Michelle said...

looks great with the grey hair, and somehow...she doesnt look angry anymore/?

Michelle said...

she looks amazing....and not angry anymore...maybe it was the change in hair. I do say they have a persona all their own once they are given personality!

Shashi Nayagam said...

That chair is wonderful. Looks very comfy too.

Lotus said...

Hey Ute!
I think she needs a carpet bag, or some kind of bag to hold her stuff! ; )
Lotus

UteV said...

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! For now she is Happy! If I find that just right thing or something then I will give it to her. LOL

HS said...

Hallo Ute,
mein Englich ist leider nicht so perfekt schreibe also in deutsch.
Sehr sehr schön, das wäre mein absoluter Traum einmal solch tolle Figur herstellen zu können. Habe bisher einmal versucht eine Katze zu filzen kann bei weitem nicht an deine Dame tippen.(ist auch in meinem Blog zusehen). Der Stuhl einfach perfekt zur Dame.
Lg Heike

Rosi said...

Deine Molly gefällt mir richtig, richtig gut!
Auch ich bin dem Trollfieber verfallen, angesteckt von Steffi Jahneke. Bei Gelegenheit schicke ich Dir mal ein Foto.

Liebe Grüße von Rosi