This week I proceeded to continue on my troll. She is being very difficult and therefore not done yet. It didn't matter which way I posed her, she just didn't like it. So Yesterday I started a chair for her.
The wire armature took quite a while to build. After many hours of bending, poking and even bleeding the frame was done.
I started covering it with upholstery batting. That is a job all in it self. Today I covered the whole thing with pantyhose and then sculpted it.
I had forgotten how much work all that is. Posed the troll in the chair and she's "thinking" about it.
Next I will paint the chair using Acrylic Paints and Gel medium.