Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This and that

Not much new here! Last week we went to Lincoln to help the movers pack our house. It was unfortunate that two days before we left we found out that the title company found a lien against the home. Who knows with this being a short sale how long that will take to resolve?!?
It was 7 degrees the day we arrived and got into the mid 30's while we were there. But when the front door is hanging open the entire day .............it was tough staying warm. I enjoyed spending time with my kids and grand kids. But now I really wish that it was time for the moving Semi-truck to arrive to deliver our stuff.

Today was spent, giving Peter the Pack Rat some eyelids, dirt on the bottom of his shoes and a tag. He's officially on his way to the Alaska Fiber Festival. I always hate sticking them in a box.

This morning I went to the local flea market and picked up and awesome screen and some rusty stuff so I can make rusty fabric.

It's all good here in sunny California where the temps reached 80 degrees today!

No comments: