Monday, September 21, 2009

Getting back in the swing of things

Getting back in the swing of things is sometimes easier said then done! According to my calendar it was time to send my doll off to Houston TX for the "In Celebration of the Doll" exhibit. So first of course I had to find out where the nearest post office was. Then find a box, then do all the things that you have to do to get a doll ready for shipment. All this took much longer then anticipated just as I thought it might.

But all is well. Little Henry, got packed up and hauled to the Post Office. It's 97 degrees out and I hope he gets to his destination real soon.

I've been in California for a week now, I'm discovering a few spots that I will visit often. One of which is a local thrift store, the other is the dog park. I'm enjoying the weather, especially when I heard that the high in Lincoln NE is only 63 today.

More soon!

No comments: