Monday, February 09, 2009

I took a painting Class


Saturday I spent the entire day in a painting class. My friend had signed up for this painting class and she was telling me about it. Sounded like great fun, and there was room left for one more. So I joined the group and learned how to paint using the Bob Ross method. When I first got there and saw what we we're going to paint, I thought to myself yeah right?!?


I could have stopped at the clouds, but didn't! At 4:30 that afternoon, I was putting a signature on the painting. Woo-hoo! I decided right away that this was going to be a Valentines gift for my hubby and he loved it.

1 comment:

S. Nicolas Originals said...

Well you did a great job on your painting. I was a painter before I was a sculptor, still do a little painting once in a while. Seeing your painting gives me the urge to smell the turpintine again.
Sherry