Monday, December 22, 2008

Looking Back

Hanna & Charlie, wishing you all a HAPPY HOLIDAY!

I'm sitting here with my first cup of coffee of the day, in my "Oma" cup wondering where the year has gone?!? Then I decided to look back at my blog entries, starting with January teaching back to back in California. I looked at each month and although I didn't write a whole lot, there was always something going on all year long. I need to practice making more entries on my blog, because it is a nice way to keep track.

So let's see December was no exception. We went skiing Dec. 5 - 10 at Winter Park, CO. It was the first time I was away from home on my Birthday and it was great! Probably the best part...there were no expectations!


I didn't make any gifts for Christmas this year, but I was busy making cookies. One of them is a recipe I got from my dear friend. These cookies are called Bretzelyny, oh my gosh are the good. We also made Almond Crescent Cookies and Buckeyes. Yes, all deadly with calories............and all oh' so delicious. Yesterday Hanna made a chocolate mint cookies and we still need to dip some pretzels and make some Ritz PB Cookies. And yes as soon as the holidays are over it will be time to get back on track and eat real food.

No comments: