Friday, November 30, 2007

Painted Suitcase


Well, I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. As some of you may have heard, I fell in Sept. and sprained the top of my foot. Well, at the end of Oct. my back starting acting up. So to make a long story short, I've been doing physical therapy to get things lined up again. This is the first week, where there was no pain and no heating pads. What a relief!!

So I've been painting a "Snowman" suitcase the last couple of days. Pattern by http://www.plumpurdy.com

It was a good feeling to play and create. I have a few presents that I want to make and then hopefully a "new" Troll.

2 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

The birds are adorable .. what a great idea for one of those paper mache suitcases. I'm sorry to hear about your injuries. Here's to feeling stronger soon. :-)

Liz in Kansas said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Love the snowman. Just the right thing to go with our wintry weather this weekend!