Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pink Troll


Today I'm posting pics of the pink troll. This little one was being rather difficult. I can't remember where I got the fabric?!? It was a little heavier then my other stuff. The fingers blew out when I turned them. I bent my turn it all tool. And over all the parts just didn't want to be turned. The rest of the adventure was fine. I think this fabric just wasn't meant to be used so small. But all in all the pink one is as cute as the rest of them.

Today we're heading out to go skiing at Winterpark, CO I'm taking a couple of pre sewn troll bodies with, but don't know if I'll get to them. So I'm off until next week.
Oh' I've also uploaded a picture of all four.

1 comment:

Heera said...

Wow Ute They are all so beautiful! Can't wait for the pattern. There will be a population explosion in my house! I will probably make basket loads of them. LOL.
Hugs....heera